Chancellor's Advisory Committee on Diversity
Diversity refers to the variety of experiences and perspectives which arise from differences in race, culture, religion, mental or physical abilities, heritage, age, gender, sexual orientation, and other characteristics.
UCSF values and promotes diversity because it enhances the education, workplace, and services to the public provided by this campus.
The Chancellor's Committee on Diversity is a standing committee to advise and make specific recommendations to the Chancellor and Cabinet for campus-wide diversity issues.
- Annual Report 2008-2009 (application/pdf, 2.4 MB, info)
- Health Care Disparities Research at UCSF: a showcase presentation during UCSF's Annual Diversity Celebration. Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2007, 12:00 - 4:00 p.m., Cole Hall. RSVP to Karen.Newhouse@ucsf.edu (email).
- UC Regents adopt recommendations to enhance and support diversity (website).
- UC Presidential Study Group on University Diversity - Report Issued (Adobe/Acrobat .PDF document).
- UCSF Launches 10-point Diversity Initiative
- UCSF MultiCultural Calendar
- Office of Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Diversity
- Chancellor Bishop Speaks on Diversity
- University of California Diversity Statement
- Diversity and the Path to Excellence
- Activities, Celebrations and Events
- News and InformationSave
- Principles of Community at UCSF
- Twenty Ways to Celebrate Diversity test
- Members, Advisory Committee on Diversity
- Champions of Diversity Awards
- UCSF Access